SAP Application Architect
ERP & Platforms Practice
Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with a supportive, entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading brand in every sector, while our parent organization Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths we offer to our consultants. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best.
Our ERP practice design and implement transformational and innovative solutions for some of the worlds’ largest organisations. Joining our team means that you’ll share a passion for strategy, architecture and the latest SAP technology. You’ll have exposure to strategic projects, you’ll be part of a multi-cultural collaborative team, and your great work will be noticed. In this role you’ll be able to see your own ideas transform into breakthrough results – this is an opportunity to make a real difference.
SAP Application/ IT Architect
- Consult clients in the design of Application Architectures and Landscapes based on Cloud, Hybrid and on-premise SAP solutions
- Lead SAP Roadmap and Architecture projects or work streams
- Evaluation of business requirements and the identification of relevant SAP solutions, capabilities and best practices
- Analyzing Application and IT Architectures utilizing industry standard tools and frameworks
- Sparring partner for the client and project management responsibilities
- In depth experience working in client facing consulting / contracting roles.
- Proven IT and Application Architecture Qualifications
- Solid SAP Solution Portfolio, Data Model, Integration knowledge
- Experience with ECC and S/4HANA, SCP and Solution Manager
- Experience in global delivery and working with offshore resources.
- Preferably experienced in international template rollout projects
- Efficient and communicative team player and self-starter
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both English and German
Qualifications & Experience Required