Digital Commerce Expert (Junior/Senior)
Qualifications: Experience in stakeholder management, problem-solving, and resilience, Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English (C2), Proven experience in designing eCommerce solutions with enterprise solutions like SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce Cloud, Familiarity with working in agile environments, offshore teams, cloud-based eCommerce solutions, headless commerce, integration of AI components.
- Define future-oriented eCommerce systems & realize digital sales processes
- Coordinate and guide commerce system solutions collaborating with customer contacts
- Identify customer business drivers, recommend improvements and align IT strategies with business development
Infosys Consulting helps the world’s leading brands create a sustainable path to growth in an age of constant disruption. We are passionate about helping our clients solve their most pressing corporate, human and societal challenges. In order to bring the most value to our clients, we bring together professionals from countries from all around the world, at all levels and from diverse backgrounds. We empower our consultants to thrive, grow their careers and make a real-world impact for a better future.
At Infosys Consulting Digital we successfully drive end-to-end experience transformations by helping our clients think comprehensively and act holistically in pursuit of profound transformation. We focus on key activities that enable smart impactful transformation.
- We link digital strategy to customer experience, and how enterprises function, to deliver value
- We enable continuous innovation across the organization
- We design smart products and services
- We leverage platforms to drive speed and scale
- We drive efficiency and resilience through smart operations
Our multidisciplinary teams develop interlocking digital, technology and implementation strategies and ensure real business value from digital transformation with our comprehensive platform methodologies. Depending on their current situation, we accompany our clients in the planning and implementation of scalable platform solutions with a wide range of functional focuses.
We are constantly learning and fostering personal development, enabling intellectual growth, teaching and coaching to empower our employees to take responsibility.
Your preference is the design of commerce platforms. You enjoy defining future-oriented eCommerce systems and bring the necessary know-how to realise innovative, digital sales processes together with our customers.
In this process, you take on the coordination, guidance and definition of commerce system solutions and coordinate the design with specialist and technical contacts on the customer side. You align your work with the effective support of the customer commerce strategy and identify key value levers together with the customer stakeholders.
You achieve this by identifying and analysing corporate and customer business drivers as well as the customer's current commerce environment to uncover critical weaknesses. You recommend solutions for improvement and develop strategies to align IT with the business in solution development and implementation.
- Have a broad business skill set including stakeholder management, problem-solving, and resilience.
- Have experience gathering, validating, synthesizing, documenting, and communicating data and information for a range of audiences.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills in English (C2 proficiency).
- It is an advantage if you already have experience in:
- a consultative role
- strategic, technical or digital initiatives
- You have a proven track record and hands-on experience in designing eCommerce solutions. This will have included previous experience with an enterprise solution (e.g., SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Adobe Commerce Cloud (Magento), Oracle Commerce).
- You have practical experience in the technical and functional design of new commerce solutions in the B2B or B2C environment.
- You have already worked with cloud-based eCommerce solutions or hybrid models on a larger scale. You are also familiar with trend topics such as headless commerce or the integration of AI components.
- You are familiar with the definition of governance models, security and compliance in relation to eCommerce systems.
- You have already worked in distributed, cross-functional and agile project environments. This also includes working with offshore teams.
- Ideally you already have one or more certifications in some of the above areas.
Why join us?
As part of the global top-5 IT brand Infosys, we combine our strategic foresight with technology feasibility to transform goals into reality. Infosys Consulting works with best-in-class clients across industries, unleashing the potential of design combined with technology.
Our innovative approaches and services are in demand, and we are growing fast. That's why we're looking for entrepreneurial and creative consultants. If you value a diverse culture, a voice with top management, and recognition for shared achievements, you've come to the right place! We strive to foster an inclusive work culture that drives us to excel.
Infosys has been recognized by the Top Employers Institute as a Top Employer 2021, across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and North America in recognition of our excellent employment practices, cultural diversity, and dedicated training and career paths we offer our consultants.
Our core values, IC-LIFE, form a common code that helps us move forward. IC-LIFE stands for Inclusion and diversity, Client value, Leadership, Integrity, Fairness, and Excellence.
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities so you can grow your career and achieve your personal goals. Curious to get to know us? We’d love to hear from you!
- Ability to gather, validate, synthesize, and communicate data for various audiences
- Exhibit resilience and problem-solving skills
- English proficiency (C2) in written and verbal communication as an asset
- Creativity fostering an inclusive culture while valuing recognition and diversity