Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm on the front line of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a market-leading brand in every industry. At the same time, our parent organisation Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognised as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, cultural diversity and the dedicated training and career paths we offer to our consultants.
As we look to strengthen our team with top talent that can shape the future of our firm, we seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals that value a highly-diverse culture where differences are embraced, that want to have a voice with top management and that are rewarded for collective achievement. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best!
Our Talent & Organization practice in Europe, with over 100 specialists, supports large global firms and most recognisable local brands in solving their most significant challenges around Human Capital Management (HCM) Transformation, Organisational Change and Agile ways of working.
Within the HCM transformation team, we offer various services enabling HR transformations through employee experience design, digital HR advisory, HR service delivery simplification and overall HR program and change management.
We are now seeking experienced consultants with experience in HCM transformation. As a consultant, you will be part of a team that focuses on HCM innovation in pursuit of enabling world-class workforce operations and experiences. In this role, you should deliver quality client service, provide insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, integrate into new teams, and rapidly establish relationships. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating employee experience strategies with market-relevant thought leadership.
- Developing employee experience journeys, personas and roadmaps to improve workforce experiences.
- Delivering target operating processes to enable and operationalise the HR strategies of our clients.
- Advising on HR Shared Service operations and best practices, providing evidence-led recommendations.
- Program and project management support for the deployment of new workforce solutions and initiatives.
- Supporting clients and delivery teams with change management and adoption of new digital HR technologies.
- Contribute to practice development activities to develop our service offerings and go-to-market initiatives further.
We are looking for an HCM transformation consultant with a robust consulting background and/or extensive experience in large scale transformation programs. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be professional, quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise.
- Have substantial personal impact and resilience to influence and persuade clients with critical decision making.
- Be able to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions.
- Be skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members.
- Be confident and effective in recognising and escalating potential issues during client assignments.
- Be able to consider the broader business context and implications and not just the immediate challenge or task in hand when advising clients.
- Be a flexible and proactive team player who can thrive in agile, fast-paced changing working environments.
- Be able to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from various backgrounds.
To qualify for the role, you will have matured critical consulting skills to position yourself as an experienced consultant with strategy, design and implementation experience in a number of the following areas:
- Experience defining operational ready HR processes. Creation of formal process documentation, including detailed process maps and standard operating procedures.
- Conducting HR improvement workshops and appraisals. Subsequently creating recommendation reports, thought leadership and transformation roadmaps.
- Translation of employee experience needs into business requirements to drive robust digital platform development
- Supporting the program and change management of digital HR technologies for at least two large-scale HR Transformation projects with an employee experience focus.
- Contribution to practice development, including go-to-market strategies and developing others.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Relevant professional experience, including, for example, previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s).
- Experience/knowledge of Core HR / Workforce Administration, Talent Management and Recruitment processes.
- Ability to provide consultancy services around employee experience and employee journeys in the HR space.
- Experience implementing HCM cloud systems, employee portals and HR ticketing/workflow tools.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Experience in project and program management.
- Ability to work independently and manage a small team if required.
- Adapt to changes in workload, systems and processes with resilience and a positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to create detail orientated plans documentation.
- Nice to have: Can fluently speak at least one of the European languages (Dutch, French, German or Spanish) and English.
- Attractive Salary + Bonus.
- Work from Home based.
- Learning & Development: Opportunity to attend courses and obtain career advancing certificates.
- Being a part of a growing and diverse team that tackles exciting and diverse challenges.
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month.
- Private medical health care.
- Team initiatives and events.
Why Join Us?
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits and full training and development opportunities to grow your career and achieve your ambitions for the right talent who wants to be part of a diverse team, innovation-driven practice, and a high-performance culture. Curious to learn more? We’d love to hear from you... Join us today!
To learn more, please visit our website: https://www.infosysconsultinginsights.com/about/
Find other similar jobs