We seek a highly motivated and creative Social Media Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. The Social Media Manager will develop and implement strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement and drive customer acquisition, emphasizing channel followership growth. This position lives and breathes social media. With an eye for creative and compelling content and a willingness to get behind or in front of the camera, the Social Media Manager engages and attracts influencers, effectively manages the online community's active engagement and conversation, and provides top-notch oversight across all platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy to enhance the brand's online presence while utilizing SEO and SEM principles to maximize reach within search engines.
- Research and identify trends and opportunities in the industry to stay ahead.
- Build social media calendars incorporating business goals and initiatives, including promotions, in-studio and virtual campaigns, company events, and brand presence.
- Grow brand identity and online presence by creating multimedia content across all social media channels.
- Monitor and respond promptly to comments, messages, and mentions to maintain a positive and authentic brand voice and perception within and outside the company's community.
- Guide the business support team through FAQs, canned responses, and proper handling of customer feedback.
- As an individual and partner to the design team, conceptualize, develop, and curate engaging, shareable graphics, images, and videos for all social media platforms.
- Assist in brand photoshoots to capture necessary video content.
- Identify and collaborate with brands, influencers, and ambassadors to expand the brand's reach.
- Manage relationships with influencers and other brands, ensuring alignment with brand values and goals.
- Track, analyze, and interpret campaign success, organic social trends, platform performance, engagement data, and meaningful customer interactions.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly social media reports, KPIs, and internal benchmarks with data-driven insights and recommendations to optimize platform performance.
- Planne, execute, and optimize social media campaigns to support promotions, product launches, and brand initiatives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistency across all brand messaging.
- Understand industry needs, including general business strategy, construction industry challenges, critical customer behavior, and competitors in the business space.
- Represent the Company at various community networking events.
- Active participation in continued education and expertise in the digital and social media space, including trends, tools, technology, and best practices.
- Assist with other marketing duties and initiatives, including onsite company events and meetings, on-demand promotions, and promotions as needed.
- Other projects or duties assigned as business needs change.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing management with a strong focus on scaling content across multiple platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- B2B and B2C franchise brand experience is a plus.
- Exceptional copywriting experience.
- Thorough understanding of the consumer journey, the impacts of messaging and touch points on the process, and the art of brand content and storytelling.
- Experienced in social media analytics and analytic tools (i.e., Google Analytics, AdWords).
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the principles, best practices, and trends in social media marketing.
- Advanced understanding of planning, executing, and measuring digital marketing campaigns, including SEO-SEM.
- Must be an analytical, logical, and creative collaborator.
- Thoughtful communicator, presenter, and problem solver who leverages a creative mindset to generate consistent innovative ideas.
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated to complete tasks and achieve timely, exceptional results.
- Must work independently with little direction in a fast-paced environment and perform tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent ability to interact and effectively work with all company levels.