Social Media Manager
Desty IndonesiaEnergy & Chemicals
Anak konten yang jago building engagement and growth --> this job is for you!
Social Media Manager will be an integral part of growth on Desty - a social commerce whose mission is to help SMB and content creators in Indonesia go online and monetize through ecommerce. Desty positions itself as a helpful friend to help its customers grow their businesses through our suite of growing tools.
We are looking for a passionate individual to help us build and grow our community. This will involve managing daily customer interactions on social media platforms, planning and execution of social media content.
Social Media Marketing Execution
- Planning, executing social media content plan in a timely manner.
- Monitor, review and optimize content for better engagement and growth.
- Identifying initiatives to be included in the marketing strategy.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Ability to deliver creative content, being hands-on in content management and creation.
- Able to write creative briefs and work well with creative team (writer and graphic designer).
- Managing engagement and ensuring all questions/concerns are dealt with in a timely manner on our social media accounts.
- Working to ensure a personable approach is taken to all customer service interactions on behalf of the brand.
- Monitoring and reporting social media content performance.
- Monitoring and reporting competitor activities, market trends and insights.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Social Media Manager with proven result.
- Experience in working across social and communication platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Linkedin. Community building experience is a plus.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, take initiative, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Familiar with analytics hub tools for Social Media.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Strong can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university in Communications or related field.
Find other similar jobs