Senior Account Executive
About DoiT: For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International Aus Pty Ltd is part of a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within Australia. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: As a Senior Account Executive, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups. By championing the innovative power of cloud, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion, you help spread the magic of cloud to organizations.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our prospects
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical member of the team, and work closely with AWS/Google's Sales Executives and Partner Managers in order to maximize business results and to cultivate other opportunities
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Lead demand generation and other associated campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis, directly and with AWS/Google
- Provides guidance/coaching/mentoring to more junior AEs on the team