Qualifications: Passion for small business, Strong command of Microsoft Office applications, Highly organized and detail-oriented multi-tasker, Team player with initiative and inclusivity mindset.
- Champion the mission of supporting entrepreneurs
- Adapt to change and empower others
- Develop connections, lift others up and encourage diversity
- Pursue excellence, thrive outside comfort zone
Note: There is no open position in this announcement. If you are an applicant interested in future opportunities at Guidant Financial please apply to have your resume on file for future roles. This is a fully and permanently remote work from home opportunity with a growing and stable company available in select states across the US: AZ, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MN, NC, NE, TX, UT, VA
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Connection: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
*This posting is for roles that are not available but applicants would like to have their resumes considered for future openings*
- A passion for small business!
- Strong command of all Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized and detail oriented multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Team Player with an ability to roll up your sleeves and take initiative without being asked
- Ability to create an inclusive workplace where employees feel a sense of belonging by empowering all our employees to speak up, ask questions, and be seen.
- Our People are Key to Success: Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- When You Grow, We Grow: Continue to learn with ongoing training, career pathing, and supportive leaders. In just six months of 2021, we have already promoted 28% of our organization!
- Wellness: Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (with free premium option), competitive salary, and paid parental leave and a generous 401k match. Be able to disconnect with Paid Time Off of 3 weeks and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Work from the enjoyment of your home office. We work with entrepreneurs every day; we want you to have autonomy within your work structure with company provided equipment.
- Awesome Culture: Be part of Guidant’s award-winning culture and have the experience to connect through coffee with senior leaders or hit a home run being part of our company sporting events.
- Empowering Equity and Inclusion: Be part of an inclusive work environment that gives employees a voice to speak up, be heard, and supported.
- Passion, adaptability, connection, excellence and diversity