Sr. React Developer (Full WFH)
Qualifications: 6+ years of software development experience, Experience in Agile/Scrum process, BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Maintain and enhance website functionality
- Collaborate with back-end devs and designers to ensure usability
We have active software projects and are looking for senior-level React Developers to help us deliver successful software products.
AppEvolve is a US-based Development Agency that works to solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in custom software development, consulting, and support.
We partner with medium to large-scale businesses - including Fortune 500 companies - in order to deliver transformational outcomes for the ever-demanding digital world and newest technologies.
We are offering remote and in-house work opportunities for the candidates offering the best fit for a long-term working relationship.
Who We Are Looking For:
If you are a developer who loves to stay focused on coding without worrying about collecting requirements, dealing with clients directly, and working with a professional, organized team-get in touch with us today!
We seek long-term relationships with individuals like you that can work well with a dispersed team, have great work ethic, open communication, and aren't afraid to contribute feedback or input when they see a better and more efficient way to do things.
In return, we will do our part by providing you with exciting, challenging applications.
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize processing bottlenecks
- Convert designs accurately from Figma/AdobeXD to the UI
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Incorporate feedback from project managers, users and clients
- Write functional requirement documentation and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
We help and support you by providing the following resources for any project you work on:
- Full Requirements
- High Fidelity Designs
- Front-End Lead
- Back-End Team
Frameworks we use:
Tools we use:
- Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket & Confluence)
NOTE: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- 6+ years of proven work experience in software development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Must have a stable internet connection and own laptop or work-from-home set-up
- Willing to overlap at least 4 hours of work with the US Team, or from Monday to Friday, 10 PM to 2 AM. The other 4 hours can be flexi-time.
- Fun Remote Environment with Global Team
- 100% WFH
- Competitive Salary
- Maxicare HMO with PHP 230,000 MBL
- Retirement Plan
- Home Office Credit of PHP 28,000
- Monthly Gym Membership of PHP 2,800
- Paid Time Offs
- Travel Opportunities
- Strong work ethic and clear communication
- Ability to propose efficient solutions and receive feedback well