Sr. React Native Developer (Full WFH)
Qualifications: 6+ years of experience in mobile app development with React Native or Flutter, Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology, performance, or security testing.
- Develop clean code, conduct tests for mobile apps, troubleshoot and optimize performance
- Design interfaces for pleasant user experience, collaborate with product development team to introduce new features, and stay updated on industry trends
We have active software projects and are looking for Senior-Level React Native Developers to help us deliver successful software products.
We're a US-based Development Agency that works to solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in custom software development, consulting, and support.
We partner with medium to large scale businesses - including Fortune 500 companies - in order to deliver transformational outcomes for the ever demanding digital world and newest technologies.
We are offering remote and in-house work opportunities for the candidates offering the best fit for a long-term working relationship.
Who We Are Looking For:
If you are a developer who loves to stay focused on coding without worrying about collecting requirements, dealing with clients directly, and working with a professional, organized team-get in touch with us today!
We seek long-term relationships with individuals like you that can work well with a dispersed team, have great work ethic, open communication, and aren't afraid to contribute feedback or input when they see a better and more efficient way to do things.
In return, we will do our part by providing you with exciting, challenging applications.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
We help and support you by providing the following resources for any project you work on:
- Full Requirements
- High Fidelity Designs
- Front-End Lead
- Back-End Team
Tech we use:
- React Native
- Java and Kotlin for Android
- Swift for iOS
Tools we use:
- Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket & Confluence)
- A minimum 4 hours of US hours overlap time --- Monday to Friday, from 10 PM to 2 AM
- At least 6+ years of proven work experience in mobile application development, specifically in React Native, ideally have experience in Flutter
- Must have a stable internet connection and own laptop
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Fun Remote Environment with Global Team
- 100% WFH
- Competitive Salary
- Maxicare HMO with PHP 230,000 MBL
- Retirement Plan
- Home Office Credit of PHP 28,000
- Monthly Gym Membership of PHP 2,800
- Paid Time Offs
- Travel Opportunities
- Excellent communication skills for working effectively with a remote team
- Strong work ethic and proactive approach in suggesting improvements