At Rainmaker Associates, we are problem solvers. We’re passionate about helping people solve problems and overcome challenges so that they can achieve their potential.
- We take initiative and own the problem
- We take the customer’s success personally and advocate for them (even though they may fight it)
- We value hard work and smart thinking
- We team up with each other, our customers and our partners
We love to make an impact, to leave our mark, to take on a challenge, to master something new, to “figure it out”, to muscle through
We hate futility & monotony, to waste clients’ money, to leave the job undone, when we point out the cliff and they jump off!
If you share these values, then you can be a Rainmaker!
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the Client Executive with understanding customer requirements
- Take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Client Executive on technical issues.
- Provide input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology and solution components
- Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions with clients
- Anticipate customer needs and identify appropriate solution alternatives.
· Incorporate past experience, business savvy, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple, potential solutions
- Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and level-of-effort estimates to implement those
· Create and defend solution estimate and Statement Of Work
- Respond to customer questions and objections on technical issues.
· Coordinate with Certified Technical Architects, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
· Provide recommendations on third-party applications
· Manage expectations with prospects, clients, NTTCS CEs and Consultants, and SFDC -- i.e., be the voice of common sense
· Establish solid credibility on behalf of self and NTTCS with prospects, clients, and SFDC
· Own the solution
- Deliver excellent services sales presentations to the customer in support of the sales process.
· Share examples of past experience
- Work with Client Executives and Consulting team to develop customer demonstrations and prototypes.
- Support 'proof of concept' installations to help customers evaluate NTT Centerstance’s capabilities
· Provide architectural oversight of the solution throughout the project
· Conduct knowledge transfer to delivery team during the sales-to-delivery hand-off
· Provide guidance and advisory support to project team on implementation approach and complex configuration issues
· Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide guidance and insure solution aligns with original scope
· Work with project team to develop and validate estimates to support Change Orders
· Contribute to estimating and SOW templates
- Gain technical skills and expertise in NTT Centerstance Partner’s products, services, and implementation methodology and Salesforce.com applications and platform.
· Maintain certifications and continually explore solution capabilities of the Salesforce ecosystem
· BS in Computer Science, Software engineering, MIS or Information Technology is preferable.
· Minimum of five years of consulting experience delivering Salesforce solution offerings OR demonstrated expertise on Salesforce configuration and solutions offerings and equivalent experience with other cloud based CRM applications
· Minimum of three Salesforce Certifications including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Advanced Admin 301 or Developer 401
· Prior experience with sales process and forecasting of sales cycles.
· Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts.
· Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will spend a good part of their time in verbal one-on-one and one-to-many situations discussing a technical approach to solving a customer issue.
· Written communications skills are required to produce technical documents.
Fun, progressive, team environment. Everyone learns, everyone shares, everyone helps, everyone benefits, especially our customers! Opportunity to contribute, lead and develop beyond your role. Great entrepreneurial growth environment.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Work from home as desired
- Get the day off on your birthday!
Find other similar jobs