We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Perfect understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SCSS
- Great understanding of utility Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Tailwind, SemantiUI and others
- Great understanding of JS Development Frameworks such as Vue, React
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Find other similar jobs