Qualifications: Certification from an internationally accredited coaching organization or an MBA with extensive work experience in coaching and leadership development, Significant background in HR, talent development, coaching, organizational and executive leadership.
- Coaching clients to achieve career goals through 1:1 video sessions and asset reviews
- Utilizing the Placement platform for client engagement and communication Managing a roster of clients effectively
Exec is looking for outstanding Career Coaches to join our exclusive network and work directly with our clients.
As a new member of our network, you'll work towards helping clients achieve their Career goals faster and with better results than they would alone. You’ll work 1:1 with clients to help them reach a higher level, improve team performance, communicate better, manage conflict, and more.
We are rapidly expanding our community of top-tier Career Coaches to help people unlock their full potential. Our coaches spend their time coaching new managers, high-performers, and organizational leaders instead of grinding away at sales and marketing.
This role is a flexible, fully-remote, contract role for US-based coaches.
At Exec, we are on a mission to unlock the career potential of all Americans. We believe that working with a coach can radically improve our client’s careers and improve their lives. In addition to connecting our clients with expert career coaches, we also have a suite of tools to help them find great jobs, track their progress, communicate with their coach, and learn how to put their best foot forward.
- Coach Exec clients to achieve their career goals
- Conduct 1:1 remote video sessions with clients
- Complete asynchronous asset reviews on time
- Manage a roster of clients as if it is your own business
- Leverage the Placement platform to engage and communicate with clients
- Retain clients by providing maximum value
- Deliver quality guidance to each client
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Coaching certification from an ICF or CCE accredited organization and 10+ years of work experience. In lieu of a certification, we accept an MBA and 20+ years of senior management experience.
- Bonus: 100+ hours of leadership coaching time in the last 2 year
- College degree, with a bonus for degrees in Psychology, Counseling or Management
- Bonus: Masters or extra certification or training related to leadership coaching
- At least 10+ years total work experience. Bonus experience in HR, talent development, internal executive coaching, communication coaching, consulting, organizational development and leadership, or executive-level title
- A passion for coaching new managers, high-performers, and existing managers from manager to VP-level of an organization.
- Career coaching skills including: career transition, career direction, resume/linkedin/cover letter assistance, job search strategy, interview prep, technical mock interviews, negotiation, networking, and personal brand development.
Exec offers a culture focused on customer value, growth, feedback, and integrity. We’re backed by Founders Fund, House Fund, Coatue, XYZ Ventures, and also the founders of Instacart, Eventbrite, Doordash, Opendoor, Flexport, and Yammer.
Placement Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to join our organization.
- Flexible work
- Set your own schedule and workload, anywhere from 5 to 40 hours per week
- You create a profile to match with clients needing your coaching expertise
- Discretion to manage your own rates
- Join a community of coaches
- Remote, WFH
- Ability to participate in bonus programs to earn even more
- Passion for coaching and helping clients unlock their potential
- Strong career coaching skills like resume writing, job search strategies, and personal branding