Who We Are
90 Seconds is the global video creation platform, allowing brands to create quality videos anywhere in the world. 90 Seconds revolutionizes the way video production is managed by simplifying the complexity of video production. This is done through our unique technology, including an end-to-end suite of collaboration tools, which helps brands connect and track offline video shoots back to an automated online workflow.
We provide brands access to more than 13,700 creators in over 160 countries and 900 cities across categories including videographers, directors, editors, animators, drone operators, photographers, and many more.
Today, with over 40,000 videos created for the world’s biggest Brands across multiple sectors - from Amazon to Unilever, Deloitte to Marriott – our vision to create the world’s leading cloud video production platform still remains at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a 10-year-old company at the Series B+/Pre-IPO phase, have been through self-funding, then 6 years of Venture capital partnering with Sequoia Capital, Airtree Ventures, SIG, and others. We’ve had years of high growth, a dip, and recovery and are now growing as a profitable company with good margins, strong balance sheet, and about 40% growth YoY.
Your Role, Collaboration & Team
As a Business Development Manager - Enterprise - you’ll work as part of a global, highly motivated sales team focussed on new account acquisition. You will be a master of lead gen, enjoy attending events and networking opportunities and help enterprise brands utilise 90 Seconds suite of video products designed to solve the complexities associated with content creation at scale.
The Business Development Manager reports to the Head of Acquisition and requires a motivated self-starter to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will have a winning attitude and know how to prospect and open doors deep within enterprise brands. A generous base package, tools of trade, employee benefits scheme and an exciting incentive program is on offer for the right candidate. This is a national role and will involve domestic travel from time to time.
What You'll Love Doing
- Develop and execute sales strategies to retain and grow revenue within an account.
- Grow accounts by opening new buying departments and build close and trusted relationships within cross-functional teams.
- Establish and build business relationships, effectively communicating 90 Seconds’ value proposition to Brands.
- Understand the customer and their video content requirements and represent 90 Seconds as a strategic partner to them.
- Successfully meet sales revenue goals and maintain growth in sales activity month over month.
- Proactively maintain account plans, systems, and tools with pipeline activity.
- Meet regularly with your accounts and drive value from being a thought leader in the video content field.
- You’ll love social selling and being strategic when it comes to account retention and growth.
Who you are
- Strong experience in account management, advertising, content creation or media, and selling to enterprise brands.
- Go-getter - once you have a goal, there’s no stopping you!
- Passion for the field. For you to contribute significantly to our mission, you need to be passionate about your job. This is the right opportunity for you if you find the idea of unearthing and acquiring new buying departments and building strong partnerships extremely exciting - and you’ll take that enthusiasm to every aspect of the job.
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational skills, and natural relationship-building ability; this is a dynamic and fast-paced role!
- Strong knowledge of video content production and social video ecosystem.
- A natural networker with strong industry relationships within the space.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Be the Customer. Know, listen and live the experience of the customer. Think, talk, see, and ask like the customer. Then create value and build trust with the customer.
- We are live. Our team is nimble, focused, and ready to act together now to create value for the customer, that is live in over 100 countries.
- Own it. We are all owners. We focus on the core problems and opportunities that drive sustained success. We agree on a path, own the outcome, and do whatever it takes together.
- Focus on what matters. Know the goals, know the numbers, know what matters, and prioritize. Visualize it for everyone so that you can align the team and make it happen.
- Be Courageous. Have the courage to drive change for the business and don’t be afraid to take a risk and feel the burn.
Remote location allowed
To apply to this offer, be sure you can work from :
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.