We are seeking a School Partnership Director in charge of generating strategic business relationships and expanding existing business partnerships. The position will work with US public and non-public school entities to grow new programs and services including tutoring, intervention, summer school and more.
The ideal candidate currently works or has worked in a business development or sales role within K-12 solution and service-based models; has sales experience; embraces the complexity of public-private partnerships and relationship development; and is highly collaborative. Specifically, this individual will have the following experience and capabilities:
- Understand K-12 buying cycles
- Proven business development and sales skills
- At least five years of related experience in education and/or sales
- Track record of managing annual multimillion-dollar sales targets in K-12 industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Support the development and execution of regional sales plans
- Must be a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) power user
- Support and develop relationships with public and nonpublic school leaders
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Own the sales cycle from target and prospect identification through to contract close, collaborating with others in the organization as appropriate.
- Work with Sales Operations to identify attractive targets and prospects for sales
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop and implement a plan for generating leads via targeted marketing campaigns, current customer referrals, relevant conferences, etc.
- Develop – and manage to – a sales plan that focuses on attractive targets and meets revenue and profit goals
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as special education directors, public school district leadership, non-public school leadership, School Boards, community leaders, and other influential constituents
- Support key accounts to drive new and expansion business
For a proven sales representative this position offers the following career opportunities:
- Be a significant sales contributor for a highly respected, medium-sized organization with 15+ years of experience that is in the midst of unprecedented growth
- Join a mission-driven organization that supports the country’s most vulnerable children through academic, behavioral, and social-emotional solutions
- Work with leaders at the highest levels of K-12 school districts and nonpublic school systems in a highly strategic role extending market reach
- Earn an attractive compensation package