Telemedi is one of the largest providers of telemedicine in Europe and delivers comprehensive telemedicine solutions for insurers, assistance companies, medical entities, pharmaceutical companies and national healthcare systems. We offer innovative and high-qualified services that are used by an ever-growing number of patients across the world.
As we are expanding our activity in Canada, we are looking for experienced and ambitious doctors to take care of our local patients.
What would be your responsibilities?
· Teleconsulting and reviewing patients' symptoms, medical history, and current medications
· Formulating suitable treatment plans
· Prescribing medications to patients, if needed
· Maintaining accurate records of patients' medical history, medications, diagnoses, and healing process, all through our platform
· Issuing medical reports, recommendations and sick leaves, if needed.
· Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree
· An unrestricted license to practice medicine in Canada
. We don't require any minimum availability per week/month.
· Flexible schedule and complete control over working hours
· 100% remote work through our platform
· Dedicated support so you don't need to deal with any technical issues
. Possibility to work per hour or on a standby.
We will gladly discuss with you all the details of cooperation and particular prices. Please apply here and send your CV and we will reach you back by mail or in video-call.