As a freelance online Business German Trainer with Speexx, you’ll bring out the best in people, outfitting them with the tools they need to communicate effectively in the workplace.
Start making a difference now in the lives of our diverse international community of users by delivering virtual 1:1 sessions and issuing professional written reports using the Speexx interface.
Develop and broaden your teaching skills as opportunities arise within the Speexx global network.
What You Bring to Speexx
Can you answer “Yes!” to ALL of the following questions?
- Are you a proficient speaker (CEFR C2) of German?
- Have you earned an official certificate to teach German?
- Are you currently teaching online?
- Do you speak English at a CEFR B2 level or higher?
- Have you earned a Bachelor's degree or higher?
- Can you offer a minimum of 25 hours of availability per month?
- Do you meet the technical requirements (see below)?
What Speexx Offers You
- Paid initial and future training
- Paid and fair cancellation policies
- 100% remote and complete autonomy over your work schedule
- Opportunities to add additional tasks and responsibilities to your work
- Access to a global network of support and coaches, who care!
- "Learn while you earn" - Free access to Speexx language learning solutions
- Speexx gets back to all candidates who complete the Application Form
- Completing the Application Form should take approximately 15 minutes
- You will be asked to upload a C.V. and a cover letter
- You will be asked to verify that you are tax compliant in the country of your residence
- You will be asked to verify that you meet the Technical Specifications listed below
- As a final step on the Application Form, we ask you to provide us with a link to a 1-2 minute introductory video highlighting how your teaching efforts have made a difference in the professional lives of your students
We at Speexx are looking forward to getting to know you!
To ensure both you and your clients/users will have an optimal online coaching experience, please check that your specifications meet the following requirements before continuing with your application. Thanks in advance!
- Computer random access memory (RAM): min 8 GB
How to check RAM instructions
- Connect with Ethernet for best stability
All about Ethernet
- Central processing unit (CPU): Multi-Core Score = minimum 1300
Connect with Ethernet. Download Geekbench v5 (free trial): Run the CPU test and the CPU benchmark tests
- Speed test: Download = min 30 mbps; Upload = min 10 mbps
Connect with Ethernet. Go to Speedtest, set server to Frankfurt am Main, run the test
- Speexx Real Time Communication tool (RTC): Compatibility
RTC is the 100% GDPR compliant Speexx tool used to host online sessions, including your interview
Connect with Ethernet: Go to Speexx RTC test. Test runs automatically and the result is visible at the top
- Age of equipment: MAC: Not older than 2016 / PC: Not older than 2017
Find other similar jobs