Senior UX/UI Designer - International Remote
Qualifications: 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, Expertise in Figma or Sketch.
- Imagine and build new features for HuggingFace products
- Define day-to-day activities and roles independently
Here at Hugging Face, we're on a journey to advance good Machine Learning and make it more accessible. Along the way, we contribute to the development of technology for the better.
We have built the fastest-growing, open-source, library of pre-trained models in the world. With over 100M+ installs and 65K+ stars on GitHub, over 10 thousand companies are using HF technology in production, including leading AI organizations such as Google, Elastic, Salesforce, Algolia, and Grammarly.
About the Role
As a Senior UX/UI designer, you will work with our Product team and take ownership of the product and be responsible for ensuring its success in the market. You will imagine and build the next features for the HuggingFace Hub (hf.co) and other potential cool products.
You don't necessarily have to code, but you will contribute to products in the "Developer tools" and machine learning space so having a generalist mindset is essential.
We value that each team member works on impactful projects that are interesting to them. As such, you'll have a key part in defining your role and day-to-day activities. Depending on your interests, you could work on developing apps or pages to expand the Hub to new domains, help design blog posts, videos, talks, and demos, and drive the direction of a product used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience.
- With an interest in Machine learning!
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma or Sketch.
- Ability to work with team members to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet team needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Synthesize company-level goals to help teams across multiple product areas create remarkable design experiences.
- Fluent in english
More about Hugging Face
We are actively working to build a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We are intentionally building a workplace where people feel respected and supported—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We believe this is foundational to building a great company and community. Hugging Face is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We value development. You will work with some of the smartest people in our industry. We are an organization that has a bias for impact and is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
We care about your well-being. We offer flexible working hours and remote options. We offer health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We also offer 12 weeks of parental leave (20 for birthing mothers).
We support our employees wherever they are. While we have office spaces in NYC and Paris, we're very distributed and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices. If needed, we'll also outfit your workstation to ensure you succeed.
We want our teammates to be shareholders. All employees have company equity as part of their compensation package. If we succeed in becoming a category-defining platform in machine learning and artificial intelligence, everyone enjoys the upside.
We support the community. We believe major scientific advancements are the result of collaboration across the field. Join a community supporting the ML/AI community.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Show a generalist mindset towards the technology products