Frontend Developer [React]
We are Two-Up and we are looking for: Frontend Developer to join our team!
Before we tell you about the job requirements and opportunities... let us tell you about ourselves.
We’re small but growing team, for sure not a large corporate. Our company was formed officially at the end of July 2021 after split-up of our previous company, which had 2 core branches: platform and agency team. Almost from the beginning, these entities were working separately, focusing on different businesses, that’s why dividing itself was a thoroughly natural move...
And this is how our team, previously called Agency Team, was moved to a new independent company named Two - Up Agency!
We inherited branding, logo and main part of the company name from our parent company which is owned by our founders Robbie Morris and Martyn Miller.
What’s more, regarding the plans just right after setting a new company, Two-Up Agency became a part of Canadian group Playmaker Capital Inc, marking a momentous step forward in the growth of our company!
We like to make work fun, but most of all, we have diverse and very interesting projects that will excite you again and again.
We are always happy to help and support each other as much as we can, in and out of work! :)
The icing on the cake is our Daily, but you'll find out more about this when you join us.
Our office is located in Main Market Square in Krakow, but don't worry ... you don't have to come to the office every day if you prefer to work from home - either way, it’s fine with us.
Time for details!
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Working knowledge of Git or other version control system
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Good written and verbal English and Polish skills
- Ability to effectively plan and organize
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Individual training budget,
- English Lessons,
- Flexible working hours and remote work
Our recruitment is straightforward. You are only 4 steps away from working with us!
- send your CV
- let's arrange an initial recruitment interview
- do a simple recruitment task that you will receive after the initial interview
- meet us for a technical interview - online of course :)