Front End Lead / Senior React.js Developer
Forloop.ai is a Swedish-Czech startup founded on the ambition to solve the problem that most (87%) of machine-learning projects never make it to production. Largely due to time, effort and complexity to handle data and data pipelines for ML.
To solve that - Forloop.ai provides an easy-to-use data pipeline and preparation tool, with personalised intelligent recommendations. Forloop.ai is a tool for Data Scientists to accelerate the mundane, yet critical tasks, of turning source data into model ready data.
Ultimately, Forloop.ai enables Data Scientists to focus on the creative aspects of data that drive the business forward.
Forloop.ai is looking for a Lead Front End developer. You will get an unique opportunity to play a key role from an early-stage in forming the product, the chosen tech stack, its roadmap, and help shape the team behind it. You will partner with the Founding team to help develop the product from beta stage through public launch and beyond. Your main focus will be on building of our unique drag-and-drop application.
We see that you excel in taking responsibility both from a technical and team aspect, and thrive in seeing the results. This is a key role for the company - you should enjoy the thrill of taking initiatives that drive forward the product, the team, and the company as a whole.
We do not value experience over talent and drive to develop. So even if it is a senior lead position, we are open for other applicants as well that can see this as a way to take the next step.
OUR PREFERRED STACK
- React, Redux, React-router, Reselect, Redux-saga, Styled-components, Material UI, Ant Design, i18next, Webpack, Redux Form, Axios
Drag-and-drop libraries (nice to have):
- React-dnd, React-draggable, React-digraph, or something better :)
Error tracking, monitoring:
Backend (will not be your responsibility but if you know some of these it‘s a plus)
- Python, Flask, Python ML Libraries, ETLs, SQL
UI/UX/Product (nice to have):
- Figma, Adobe Xd, Material design, Bootstrap
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- University degree (or any comparable past experience)
- Extended experience with front end technologies
- Version control – Git
- Interest in new front end trends and technologies
- Experience with REST API
- Clean code best practices
- Analytical mind, Be a team player
- Reliability and enthusiasm towards new challenges
- English language at a sufficient level – we are international team
- Startup environment experience. (nice to have)
- Understanding of data problems or data science domain (nice to have)
- Awareness of Data Science products. (nice to have)
We are quite a new startup (started at the end of 2020) with a potential and global ambition to change the way data science is currently done and you can be the part of the mission. We are based in Stockholm and Prague and we build a company based on values like being remote friendly, inclusive, and international. We have also secured a fresh funding from a Berlin-based investor fund. Come and help us changing the data science world.
- Have a key role and impact the direction of the company.
- Personal and career development with having a leadership role in a heavily technical product, with a talented and ambitious team, in a dynamic and fast growing market.
- Chance to manage and lead an engineering team.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A competitive salary and a possibility to participate in our attractive stock options plan
- Work from anywhere.