Remote Counselor (China)
Qualifications: Master / Postgraduate Diploma in Counseling/Clinical Psychology, 3-5 years experience with trauma-impacted clients, Proficiency in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or other evidence-based approaches, At least 300 clinical hours.
- Provide mental health coaching and EAP support
- Focus on trauma cases related to natural disasters and interpersonal violence
- Collaborate with the internal team for program enhancements
- Deliver culturally appropriate therapeutic care in Chinese and English
This is a remote role with the flexibility to decide where you want to work in China
You will be a practitioner on our telehealth platform 'Intellect', where your role is to support our clients' mental health and personal growth based on the individual needs and goals. This is delivered primarily through scheduled 60-minute video sessions on our platform.
We're seeking to partner with Clinical Psychologists and Counselors to be part of a community working collaboratively to bring greater mental health access to the public to provide mental health coaching
What You'll Do
- Provide mental health coaching for Intellects clients
- Support the EAP of the company by providing 1-on-1 hybrid coaching (telehealth/in person) sessions
- Focus on trauma-related cases like natural disasters, and interpersonal violence
- Collaboratively work with the internal clinical team by suggesting improvements to the program and the platform
- Provide culturally appropriate short-term therapeutic care in Chinese and English.
- Proactively support employees and the organization during a significant event
- Has a Master / Postgraduate Diploma training in Counselling / Clinical Psychology
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience working with clients impacted by trauma
- Candidate must be skilled in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or other evidence-based approaches (e.g. Motivational Interviewing, DBT, SFBT, etc.)
- Candidate must have at least 300 clinical hours
- Candidate must be proficient in English (Speaking additional languages is a plus)
- Candidates with prior experience in EAP, counselling working adults or coaching managerial roles is a plus
- Candidates who are open to working onsite if necessary is a plus