Evolution Maintenance, Inc. is a Nashville, TN based commercial facilities service company founded in 2013. We are a growing company that is looking to add to our honest, diverse and multi-talented team.
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone & Tablet- Uniforms
- Unnique signing bonus
We are currently looking for a certified HVAC/Food Equipment Technician to perform service calls in multiple areas of Tennessee. Qualified individuals should have the ability to work independently with good judgment and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proficient with Tablets, Internet and Web Based Applications
- Experience with all aspects of HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical repairs
- Experience with other trades a plus
- Minimum 3 years of combined experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen & background check
- HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical: 3 years or appropriate degree
- Special consideration will be given to those technicians that also have food equipment experience (hot & cold side)
We respect you and your time - you clock in via company iPad when you enter your company provided service vehicle at your house. We deduct a commute time for the day (total of 30 minutes) and of course you are expected to take lunch breaks (30 minutes for every 6 hours worked). Other than that, we are paying you for your time. If you have to drive several counties over - we are paying you. If you get stuck in traffic - we are paying you. All we ask back is that you respect us and our time.
Find other similar jobs