We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated and results focused Java Full Stack Software Engineer. You may work from one of our offices in Athens, Thessaloniki, or Crete or work fully remotely. As a Java Full Stack Software Engineer you will join a friendly software development team and implement challenging IT software projects.
More specifically you will be daily engaged in:
- Designing, developing, testing, and supporting complex web-based applications;
- Collaborating passionately with colleagues, participating in the team organization, and contributing to the continuous improvement;
- Adhering to high professional standards and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in relevant field;
- Good knowledge of Java and Object Oriented design principles;
- Experience with Java build automation tools (Maven and/or Gradle) and version control systems (Git);
- Knowledge of Relational Database development (MySQL and/or Oracle DB);
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the Software field;
- Developing RESTful APIs;
- Involvement with Software Testing methods (Unit and/or Integration Testing);
- Knowledge of Spring and/or Spring Boot frameworks;
- Experience with working in an Agile environment;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery principles;
- Knowledge of French or German.
As a Java Full Stack Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest development tools/technologies. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with highly professional teams of Software Engineers and Business Analysts. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Submit your detailed CV in English, quoting reference (JSF/03/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Find other similar jobs