We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Java / Web Developer passionate with development and maintenance of web-based applications. The successful candidate will join a highly professional team that uses state-of-the-art technologies to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organizations.
You may work fully / partially remotely or from one of our offices (Athens, Thessaloniki, Crete).
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform development tasks in complex web-based applications;
- Participate in the full development lifecycle though the design, implementation, testing, documentation and maintenance of system components;
- Collaborate with colleagues adhering to highly professional standards and methods;
- Ensure the delivery of quality software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering or related technical field;
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
- Knowledge of Java, web technologies and databases;
- English; German is a strong plus.
As a Junior Java / Web Developer you will have the opportunity to work on large international projects with a methodological approach. As part of a friendly team, you will work closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers/engineers. As part of an international company, you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company, you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exciting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Submit your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JJDA/03/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 1000 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Find other similar jobs