- Virtual instruction
- 2-5pm, Mon-Thurs. ~10 hours per week. 1-3 hours per day.
Tutor Me Education is reshaping how students learn. We are looking for K-12 tutors and teachers to provide 1:1 or group instruction to students in Pennsylvania! Tutoring takes place virtually.
Here are the details:
If you are passionate about a career in education, looking for consistent tutoring hours, or simply just want to provide some assistance to students in your community, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- We are a tutoring platform that connects tutors with school districts
- At Tutor Me Education, there are always new job opportunities with hundreds of new students signing up every day!
About Tutor Me Education:
- Pennsylvania Teaching Credential PREFERRED
- The following background checks are REQUIRED: Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check, and Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI), in addition to the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Form.
- Previous tutoring/teaching experience REQUIRED
- Previous experience working with small groups of students highly preferred
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to make learning fun and interactive, with the focus of the tutoring often determined by student questions and comments
- Ability to pass a background check if required
Set your own hourly rate!