Dentsu Creative US is comprised of audacious thinkers and award-winning collaborators across the United States who blend local knowledge with global expertise.
Choosing substance over stunts, our Modern Creative mandate is about unlocking sustained growth and holistic impact for brands in ways that Create Culture, Change Society and Invent the Future. We do it daily for notable brands.
Our borderless approach allows us to assemble passionate team members around each brief, tapping into the expertise of the 9,000+ people in dentsu international's global creative network. This integrated model also allows our talent to learn about and explore the breadth of career possibilities within Dentsu Creative.
This role is remote but candidates in EST or CST needed due to team collaboration.
We are in search of Senior Copywriter, Multicultural with experience writing for and understanding of the Spanish-Mexican market to join our creative team. We are seeking a native Spanish speaker who understands the regionalisms of Mexico. You will join a team of creatives focused on our newest AOR win for a large telecom client. You will craft compelling, culturally relevant, and authentic copy tailored specifically for this audience across multiple marketing channels. You will write for deliverables including TV, radio, out of home, paid social media and print. You will report to a Creative Director, and be paired with a Senior Art Director.
- Content Creation (Spanish):
- Develop creative and captivating copy for marketing campaigns, advertisements, social media, and other channels, ensuring it resonates authentically with the Spanish-Mexican market.
- Cultural Insight (Mexican Market):
- Stay informed about cultural trends, linguistic nuances, and preferences within the Mexican market, incorporating these insights into all written content.
- Work closely with teams, including designers, marketers, and strategists, to create integrated and culturally resonant campaigns that specifically target the Spanish-speaking Mexican audience.
- Research the Mexican market, understanding the diverse cultural landscape and ensuring accurate representation in all communications.
- Language and Culture:
- Modify writing style, tone, and language to suit the cultural context of the Spanish-Mexican market, maintaining sensitivity and inclusivity in all communications.
- Brand Voice:
- Contribute to the development of the brand voice, ensuring consistency and authenticity across all communication channels targeted at the Spanish-speaking Mexican audience.
- Feedback Integration:
- Collaborate with team members to incorporate feedback and refine copy based on performance metrics and market insights within the Spanish-Mexican context.
- Contribute work to pitches
- You will concept against all deliverables, developing campaigns, activations, social posts, and more across multiple projects, deliverables and clients simultaneously
- Manage the daily progress of a project from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience as a multicultural copywriter with a specific focus on the Spanish-Mexican market in an agency or marketing environment.
- Portfolio showcasing successful campaigns targeting Spanish-speaking Mexican audiences.
- Writing and editing skills in Spanish.
- Cultural fluency and a demonstrated understanding of the Mexican market's linguistic and cultural nuances.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,000-$110,400. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other factors permitted by law. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com #LI-RB1 #LI-Remote
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Find other similar jobs