dormakaba is seeking a Project Manager - Automatic Door Installations based in Oklahoma. This role will report directly to the Regional Field Operations Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a new installation or site modernization project – on time and within budget - after a contract is signed.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: Base Salary $70,000 - $80,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Please visit our career site for more information on benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage multiple (both large and small) projects, while coordinating work through appropriate vendors, sub-contractors, and branch staff.
- Ensure smooth transition of project from the sales team to the fulfillment team.
- Make initial contact with customers and coordinate installation schedule, and ensure customer training is completed when project is finished.
- Establish and achieve financial objectives by preparing a project budget, scheduling and approving expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Negotiate contracts with sub-contractors.
- Attend (physically or virtually) pre-construction and post-construction jobsite meetings.
- Order all necessary material for the installation in the appropriate time frame.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Warehouse Coordinator to ensure the material is received and that any standard stocked items are utilized.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- 2+ years of previous experience
- Travel, estimated at 20%
WHAT WE PREFER
- BS Degree in technical field, construction management or business preferred
- PMP certification preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Taking Care of our Employees on Day One with Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance coverage options. No waiting periods!
- Your health is our priority, we offer Medical Wellness Programs to aid in your well-being.
- Vacation and Personal Time Off
- We support your growing family; we provide Parental Leave for Moms and Dads!
- Wisely plan for your future with our 401k Matching plan beginning on Day One.
- Supporting your career development with our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Robust culture supporting internal advancement with our Learn and Grow Program.
- Discover your best attributes using CliftonStrengths to pave the way for success at dormakaba.
- 24/7 access to over 15,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to assist in your professional development and to expand on your individual interests.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Reward Bonuses
- Corporate Discounts for shopping, travel and more!
WHY JOIN DORMAKABA?
Our work is IMPORTANT. YOU are important. At schools and universities, in stadiums, airports, hospitals and workplace; for every place that matters. We provide safety, security, and sustainability, providing people with the tools to shape their careers for growth. EVERY team member contributes to our mission and can make a positive difference. Our culture focuses on Growing the Business, Growing Together and Growing Ourselves. We are a global company with more than 16,000 employees worldwide giving you endless opportunities for growth and advancement.
Learn why our employees enjoy working for dormakaba: dormakaba Testimonials