When joining PerkinElmer, you select an experienced and trusted leader in scientific solutions, with the support of a global service network and distribution centers, providing the right solution, at the right time, to meet critical customer needs. With over an 80+ year legacy of advancing science and a mission of innovating for a healthier world, our dedicated team collaborates closely with commercial, government, academic and healthcare customers to deliver our broad portfolio of analytical solutions, and OneSource services.
Job TitleSenior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Operations
US Remote - CT
Reporting to the Global Talent Leader for PerkinElmer, the Global Talent Acquisition Operations Leader will work closely with the HR team across PerkinElmer help build an efficient, inclusive and modern talent acquisition process, policies, procedures, system and solutions that enables the business to acquire, develop, engage and ultimately retain the best talent for today and tomorrow. This role will focus on supporting world class talent process execution as well as serve as the interface for executive onboarding and assimilation. Our ideal candidate has worked in a fast-paced international environment where the details, quality, teamwork and a great culture matter.
- A forward-thinking leader with an appetite to learn the PerkinElmer business model in depth to support the talent strategy.
- Ensure that the talent acquisition function is adept, scalable, streamlined, and well aligned with the vision and goals of the enterprise.
- Develop and cultivate partnerships with Senior Leadership to ensure recruiting efforts are aligned with processes, procedures, policies and tools to yield the best talent to meet the needs of the business.
- This role will design and implement the global Talent Acquisition business process workflows, procedures, templates, policies and metrics / scorecards.
- Advise, recommend, and evaluate talent related metrics (operational, ER, DEI etc.) to determine overall effectiveness and/or gaps with talent initiatives or practices. Make decisions based on data and recommendations using competitive intelligence, metrics, and market data to ensure alignment with Investments.
- Instill a customer-focused, partnership model and approach across the enterprise to ensure delivery of a consistently outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Collaborate with P&L and Country Talent Acquisition teams, Hiring Managers, and the HR Business Partner community to deliver a holistic talent strategy driven by data insights.
- Lead Employer Branding including but not limited to the PerkinElmer career site, marketing resources and supporting sourcing channels.
- Design and maintain Talent Acquisition curricula, hiring standards and SharePoint pages.
- Subject matter expertise in Workday® Recruiting utilizing expertise of Workday Recruiting; Applicant Tracking Technology to lead tier 1 level support and talent analytics & reporting. Leading TA Workday change management workstream projects and enhancements to Talent Acquisition technologies & tools.
- Work with the Talent Success leadership team to institute a workforce planning process that projects the future skill and capability requirements for our company: bring market knowledge of external trends.
- Create capability model for Talent Acquisition roles and ensure TA Partners are provided with development opportunities to expand their skillsets.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and ongoing development to the recruiting team talent. Leverage and track recruiter effectiveness against best of class recruiting tools, time to fill and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Enhance talent market insights to provide market intelligence to the enterprise.
- Create preferred agency partners and metrics to drive performance.
- Partner with PerkinElmer legal department to shape adjudication guidelines for pre-employment processes (background check and drug screen); ensuring consistency and regional customization.
- Ensure best in class effectiveness and support of PerkinElmer’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion recruitment strategy through the role responsibilities above.
- Provide TA Technologies & Tools support to ensure the Talent Acquisition team is enabled to build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline.
- Support the development and execution of diversity-related enhancement projects, which play a role in diversifying PerkinElmer.
- Determine Diversity, Equity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or 8+ years of work experience in Human Resources or Recruitment/Talent Acquisition.
- 3+ years of Workday experience
- Has a strong action orientation, detail focus, analytical / critical thinking skills, and possesses solid project management and deliverables execution.
- Clear and concise communication style with the ability to influence and enact change.
- An impact player with proven ability to drive change in an effective and participative manner.
The annual compensation range for this full-time position is $131,000 to $197,000. The final base pay offered to the successful candidate will be determined by factors including internal equity, work location, as well as individual qualifications, such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Find other similar jobs