Associate Project Manager, Redevelopment (US-Northeast)
Welltower™ Inc. (NYSE:WELL)Energy & Chemicals
This position will be responsible for overseeing multiple complex senior housing capital projects throughout throughout the US-Northeast region (NY, NJ, CT, VT, NH MA, RI). You will manage approximately multiple projects at any given time (dependent on project scope and complexity) and will participate in oversight of contractors, construction schedules, and providing status reports and communication to internal and external project stakeholders. This is a REMOTE role that must ideally reside in NY, NJ, or CT.
- Manages and executes daily on-site activities for multiple projects, coordinate and participates in project meetings with subcontractors, consultants, and stakeholders at frequent intervals to discuss problems, progress, and scheduling of work. This individual will be the primary point of contact for all renovation activities.
- Conducts frequent property inspections to ensure projects follow proper safety precautions, supervises the work of contractors, escalates potential risks and issues as necessary, and ensures the physical integrity of the property.
- Establishes expectations and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are on schedule, within budget, free of any potential hazards for on-site staff and residents and work is being completed in conformance to Scope of Work and Contract Documents.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensures project close-out documents are in order and filed appropriately.
- Prepare/update weekly project status reports to internal/external stakeholders, and update construction progress schedules and trackers.
- Providing administrative support and other assigned tasks as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You will be expected to travel frequently between multiple project sites. Daily on-site presence at assigned project sites is required.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Real Estate, or a related field highly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ related work experience, knowledge of real estate construction a plus.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Salaries may vary by location. The range for this role in this market is $69,100 - $106,400 plus bonus. Salary determinations are made based on numerous factors, such as, but not limited to, the relevant market and the skill, experience, and education of the selected candidate.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Base Salary + Car Allowance + Annual Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employer-matching 401(k) Program + Profit Sharing Program
- Student Debt Program – we’ll contribute up to $10,000 towards your student loans!
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program – purchase shares at a 15% discount
- Comprehensive and progressive Medical/Dental/Vision options
- Summer Hours Program
- And much more! https://welltower.com/newsroom/careers/
Welltower is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet