Senior Project Manager, Advisory Services
LighthouseEnergy & Chemicals
What is special about Lighthouse?
Lighthouse is built on a foundation of unique, compassionate, highly driven individuals. We elevate the strengths and talents of those around us while leveraging opportunities for growth. We offer the experience of solving complex problems while continuing to grow multiple facets of your career. Lighthouse is where innovation meets support and where collaboration is the key ingredient to success. We grow together and are stronger together.
What’s unique about this role?
The Project Manager position will provide support to the Advisory team members in various areas in relation to projects involving Information Governance such as Technology Adoption and Maturity, Workshops and Assessments, Legacy Data Remediation, Custom Applications & Integrations, Office 365, Information Governance, Data Migration, Automations and other related Information Governance offerings. As the primary point of contact, this role is responsible for overall management of assigned project schedules and deadlines, internal support needs, and helping ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. Ultimately, this role will be expected to ensure the continued best quality experience possible for Information Governance' clients.
Project Managers are expected to maintain a high level of client satisfaction, to ensure client-facing risks and issues are mitigated, and to ensure delivery deadlines and time budgets are consistently met. Success relies heavily on the ability to translate scope into project execution for delivery teams and puts a premium on problem solving and analytical skills, as well as an ability to effectively collaborate across teams. This individual must be able to communicate, set, and maintain clear expectations both within Lighthouse and with clients.
What will this person do?
- Work closely with Lighthouse and Client teams to service project needs.
- Assure quality, accuracy and timeliness of all aspects of Client projects.
- Communicate expectations for project scope and deadlines to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gain an understanding of Legal, Risk, Compliance and other tools used to support the industry.
- Financial analysis on project margin and project invoicing
- Support typical business hours with some regional exceptions as appropriate.
- Help with resource planning and alignment.
- Ensure all team members are on track with weekly/monthly time entry deadlines.
- Track assigned project time budgets; initiate and support resolution if required.
- Manage subcontractor relationships as appropriate.
- Own rhythmic metrics and reporting for leadership needs.
- Review monthly client billing and invoices for projects as assigned.
- Various other tasks as determined by Advisory department leadership.
- Though this position has no direct reports, it’s worth noting that Advisory project resources work ultimately at the direction of the Project Manager for assigned projects.
Bring your passion and together we will shine. It would also be great if you have the following:
- 7 + years of project coordination/management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Masters or JD a plus)
- PMP or similar certification is a plus.
- 1+ years of previous experience in eDiscovery, information technology, or law firm litigation support preferred.
- General understanding of computers and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong project coordination/management skills including the ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written or oral form is preferred. Ability to work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to analyze project requirements, to effectively create and maintain project schedules which includes being able to define and understand project activities, sequences of events, dependencies, work effort, etc.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to learn and process new information and get things done effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills including having the ability to deal with difficult situations and manage conflicts to successful resolutions.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to foster positive and professional relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material, in a quiet and professional setting.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
Lighthouse celebrates and thrives on diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We welcome any talents and contributions you can bring to the team and are deeply committed to growing an environment where everyone can feel safe, is respected, and can show up as themselves. Come as you are!
As required by applicable pay transparency laws, Lighthouse complies with compensation disclosure requirements for roles that may be hired in locations under these requirements. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include a wide array of factors, including: your specific skills and experience, geographic location, or other relevant factors. The salary range for this position may be tailored to be lower or higher in different talent markets.
The expected pay for this role will range from $99,050 to $141,500 per year. This role will be eligible to participate in an annual bonus or incentive program.
Lighthouse offers a quality comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a 401k with company match. Company paid benefits also include Life & AD&D, short and long-term disability, telemedicine through 98point6, and other wellness plans. We offer a generous Flexible PTO program and paid volunteer days. Employees may also participate in voluntary insurance plans including accident, hospitalization, and critical illness plans as well as pet insurance.
As a trailblazer and catalyst for change, Lighthouse rises to each opportunity to help our clients and our people do what they do best—shine.