EVERSANA INTOUCH™ is a leading full-service, global healthcare agency serving the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. We provide next-generation creative and media services, enterprise solutions and data analytics services for clients.
We combine the power of world-class creative and digital teams with deep market access, payer, and healthcare communications expertise to provide innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals, and payers.
We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors, and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
And as a part of EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation commercial services, we connect dots that other agencies can’t, helping drive commercialization success.
Our eight affiliates within the EVERSANA INTOUCH Network include EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2D, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International.
Across our growing organization, we embrace diversity in backgrounds and experiences. Improving patient lives around the world is a priority, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of the healthcare and the life sciences industry. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive culture that embraces our cultural beliefs. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture we are building. We look for team members that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but also who care deeply about EVERSANA INTOUCH, our people, clients and most importantly, the patients we serve.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Curious. You must have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge—of the problem, the solutions and our target—in order to sculpt the big ideas that drive action.
- Empathetic. Compassion leads to passion, and ultimately work that makes a difference for our clients and their targets (many of whom suffer). You’ll feel good about what you do here.
- Thoughtful. You can’t pun your way out of a pharma project. You need true strategy and craftsmanship to build the work that wins. Writing in a heavily regulated industry is not for the faint of heart. You’ve got to have the resolve to power through to creative solutions. Words are weapons, after all.
- Inspiring. You’re no novice to the power of words, and it’s your responsibility to use them to drive action in the hearts of the target and your teammates.
- Persuasive. You’ve come up with the perfect solution; now you have to pitch it that way.
- A team player. You will work with a dozen different departments to make your message come to life across a multitude of digital channels. Collaboration and laughter are key.
- A go-getter. No time? No problem!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field (or equivalent in education + experience)
- 6+ years of writing experience in marketing, advertising or related field
- 4+ years writing in a digital landscape—from strategy development to banners to sites to SEO
- Extensive pharma HCP writing experience is required
- A book featuring conceptual work and very smart digital executions, social experiences, out-of-home extensions, and event banners
- Expertise in extracting relevant information from clinical sources and writing medically accurate copy
- Experience with complex projects that include internal and external account and creative teams
- Client-facing confidence that advances dialogue, sells creative ideas, and creates strong agency-client relationships
- Equally talented at editorializing something complicated as well as crafting a headline that sings – be prepared to provide examples of both
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and hold myself accountable.
Embrace Diversity I create an environment of awareness and respect.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful, and timely dialogue.
Always Innovate I am bold and creative in everything I do.
EVERSANA is committed to providing competitive salaries and benefits for all employees. The anticipated base salary range for this position is $76,000 to $130,000 and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Compensation will be determined based on relevant experience, other job-related qualifications/skills, and geographic location (to account for comparative cost of living). EVERSANA reserves the right to modify this base salary range at any time.
From EVERSANA’s inception, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds who share a passion for improving the lives of patients and leading innovation within the healthcare industry. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employees’ points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Follow us on LinkedIn | Twitter
Find other similar jobs