External Affairs Manager (Regulatory) - India
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Communication is an inseparable part of everything we do at Revolut. There'd be no successful product, service, employee, team, process – and the list can go on – if there was no efficient communication around it 🔊That’s why our Communications team is made of extremely creative and reasonable individuals. They speak with the right words to the right people at the right time. Even the most complex topics turn out to sound simple and clear when communicated by these masters! 🤩
We’re looking for an External Affairs Manager in India who’ll keep our relationships with our regulators as clear as water. We need a strong-willed person – who’s never lost for words – to make our regulatory relationships stronger and adapt them to our global expansion. A true expert at juggling our regulatory communications with the right tone and maintaining the team's internal processes 🤹♂️
Yes, we’re looking at you! Let’s get in touch! 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Communicating clearly with the regulators and the business including distilling complex information into smaller, digestible chunks
- Keeping our regulators up to date with new products and initiatives and other ad hoc updates
- Working with the wider Risk and Compliance team to share communications during an incident
- Preparing management reports and Management Information, in particular for regulators meetings, internal committees and the Board
- Delivering training and updates to the product teams, and wider business on regulatory requirements and changes
- Building processes and documentation for the team in a scalable and sustainable way
- Being a champion for conduct and compliance across the business
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to support the team
What you'll need
- 10+ years of Financial Services experience
- Experience working in Compliance/Risk at a regulated Financial Services firm, Fintech, a regulator or similar body
- Knowledge of how banks are supervised and how a regulatory affairs team works
- Self-motivation, self-organisation and focus on high quality delivery
- Strong written communication skills and an ability to deliver a message succinctly
- Ability to work independently and with changing priorities
- Ability to build strong, mutually respectful relationships with diverse teams and across stakeholders of varying seniority
- Ability to use tech software in managing work-streams
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩
Benefits offered by@Revolut
Find other similar jobs