People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We love our people. They are brilliant, solution-oriented, passionate individuals. Together we are like a professional sports team. And Recruiters and Sourcers are the ones who make sure we’ve got the best players 🤾♀️ They hire elite athletes and place them in the right spots to win. That’s how the #DreamTeam is being created 🥇
We’re looking for a Senior Recruitment Sourcer who’ll take our sourcing strategies to the next level 💫 We need a smooth communicator with a great sense of people. A tactician, who will support development of talent pipelines. Someone who'll play in our team at one goal - to bring the world’s top A-Players to Revolut 🏆
Are you game? ⚽️
What you’ll be doing
- Building and implementing sourcing strategies for global Product and Design roles, such as Product Owner/ Manager, Product Design, Visual Design, 3D Design
- Developing talent pipelines and executing tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing strategies
- Identifying and engaging with candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
- Leveraging data to drive decision-making throughout the recruitment process
- Working closely with recruiters and senior stakeholders to optimise sourcing efforts by leveraging data and market insights
What you'll need
- 2+ Years Agency or relevant in-house experience sourcing top of the market talent ideally in Financial Services or Tech firms, specifically for Product and Design functions
- A deep understanding of the financial services hiring landscape and complexity of global talent markets
- The ability to provide a best-in-class experience to our candidates and communicate effectively with them throughout the recruitment process
- A results-driven approach with proven experience sourcing top talent in Product and Design positions
- Prioritisation skills to swiftly navigate through competing demands and take appropriate decisive action
- Passion for problem-solving, particularly when it involves working with data to inform both strategic and tactical decision-making
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩
Benefits offered by@Revolut
Find other similar jobs