People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Localisation is our middle name. We love it – and we hope you do too!
Raise your hand if you’re a natural at talking to people. You understand them, you hear them, and give them exactly what they need – and maybe more.
If your hand is waving frenetically, we want you on our Dream Team 🌟
Our Localisation team is made up of extremely creative and analytical individuals. They know how to charm you with the right sentences. And they do it every time!
We’re looking for a Localisation Project Manager to manage our localisation function, which consists of a communication team and a product team. You will be defining our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages and excites customers across the globe, while upholding the best practices of localisation 🌎
If you feel like you're both creative and analytical, keep reading! If you can easily put yourself in target audience shoes, keep reading. And if you also know how to weave storytelling into communications, for goodness' sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply! 🚀
What you’ll be doing
- Providing leadership and mentorship for Language Owners and Translators
- Overseeing and monitoring daily localisation production
- Owning quality checks process on the localised content of the team, distributing tasks, and controlling quality, thus having a direct impact on thousands of customers
- Hiring A players for the company
- Ensuring that all daily translation/copywriting tasks are being performed
- Optimising the quality of the existing website, mobile app, and communication content by designing, improving, and fine tuning the localisation framework
- Liaising with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth communication and efficiency around daily workflows
- Working with the latest versions of the App/Website on a daily basis and ensuring that we deliver the most outstanding localised platforms among FinTechs
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in localisation project management, as well as previous experience in managing a team of 10+ people
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content
- Experience leading several ongoing projects
- A track record of outstanding achievement in several different areas
- Previous project management experience in secondary localisation agency
- Experience in defining localisation processes and products
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, with a natural ability to break big tasks into smaller sub-tasks that can be monitored and tracked
Nice to have
- CAT tool and TMS knowledge
- A degree in linguistics
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩
Benefits offered by@Revolut
Find other similar jobs