People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the regulatory requirements and translate this into the best customer outcomes. They’ve got an outstanding ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment. Those data-driven experts know that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk 🎯
We’re looking for a Compliance Manager who can see what’s needed to keep our consumer protection practice in compliance 📣 Someone who has a desire to make it the best. If being on the ground floor of establishing a compliance department and working on cutting-edge product offerings seems interesting to you, keep reading ✨
We’re looking for someone who'll be responsible for advising our business on compliance requirements and related controls. Be warned, this is a very hands-on role 🤾♂️
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Advising the business on Consumer Duty, including Vulnerable Customers, ensuring we're meeting regulatory requirements as part of product offerings and monitoring obligations
- Leveraging Revolut’s suite of data analytics, advising business areas to ensure good outcomes and where changes may be required
- Regularly liaising with senior stakeholders (including at Board level) in preparing and presenting periodic Consumer Outcomes MI, as well as the firm’s annual report
- Reading large pieces of regulation and breaking down what's needed to be done and how it applies to the business model
- Identifying regulatory issues proactively and recommending remedies to promote compliance
What you'll need
- Strong experience in practical application of Consumer Duty (both pre and post 31 July 2023)
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the UK regulatory framework and experience with FCA or PRA handbooks, interpreting and advising business areas on rule application and regulatory requirements
- Experience using data and key metrics to support and demonstrate the delivery of good customer outcomes
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
- Desire to take on new challenges, often outside of your comfort zone
- A strong understanding of the interplay between compliance risk and business risk
- Multitasking with close attention to detail
- Demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong analytical, communication skills
- The ability to build trust-based relationships with peers, partners, and senior colleagues effectively
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩
Benefits offered by@Revolut
Find other similar jobs