People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Revolut People team is pivotal to how we support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding. Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners 💖 A well working Payroll function is essential to our People experience, ensuring on-time and accurate payments is key to our success.
We're looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to provide the greatest support to our employees. Someone who'll deliver everyday payroll tasks globally. A professional who'll keep the employment life cycle at Revolut running smoothly and happily. An experienced and passionate individual who loves to grow and assist others to do same 🌱
Our global payroll team is excited to deliver services in all countries Revolut has employees. Beyond paying salaries, answering employee queries, and managing 3rd party vendors, we are building our future infrastructure to enable the company’s growth.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring accurate and compliant employment related payments and deductions for all assigned countries
- Ensuring highest level of customer service by providing guidance to employees regarding payroll related questions
- Mastering data collection and validation
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as HR, payroll providers, and finance
- Ensuring all deadlines are kept
- Forecasting salaries and processing bank transfers
- Ensuring proper statutory and internal reporting
- Participating in payroll audits
- Reviewing local legislation, internal processes, and policies
- Streamlining and documenting processes
- Enhancing and establishing efficient controls to reduce risk of failing
- Assisting the Senior HR Manager on compensation and benefits projects
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience as a Payroll Administrator
- 4+ years of payroll experience in India
- Knowledge of local income tax, social security, pension, statutory leaves, and other payroll elements
- Hands-on experience with payroll and people software
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- An innovative and resourceful mindset suitable for a fast growing startup company
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
Nice to have
- In-house payroll experience
- Basic knowledge of Jira and SQL
- Experience using Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, etc.)
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩
Benefits offered by@Revolut
Find other similar jobs