People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We approach design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We love building great products. We love delighting our customers. We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs 🪄
Our Design team knows the magic! Those wizards look into a crystal ball and get a holistic view on the customer experience 🔮 With all their wisdom, they lead the design processes from discovery to delivery, always keeping in mind our customers and their interests.
The super-power of our Visual Designers is an explosive mixture of endless creativity, attention to detail, and strategic thinking. They know how to manage their own work flow and contact with stakeholders. Their guild is the Revolut Growth Studio, which keeps an eye on marketing projects across our products and channels.
We say hocus, you say pocus, and the teleport to our Design team gets open! Are you ready to jump in? 💫
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering creative visual assets, including static and motion design for performance marketing ads and other growth channels (affiliate, partnerships, app store optimisation, etc.)
- Developing content for social campaigns, taking ownership of projects from conception to completion
- Working with our Product, Marketing, and other internal teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects across multiple project deadlines
- Gathering design references to create moodboards, scamps, storyboards, and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
- Engaging with the strategic dimension of our work
What you'll need
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a visual, brand, and/or motion designer
- Experience working with performance marketing and producing creatives for digital paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google App, etc.
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps (especially After Effects)
- Experience creating templates and coming up with scalable design solutions
Nice to have
- Familiarity with 3D design, animation, and Cinema 4D
- Experience with Figma
- Vilnius: €3,100 - €3,900 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €3,100 - €3,900 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩