People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The credit department at Revolut is anything but ordinary. They design, develop, and launch credit products across the globe 🌏 The team manages our products from day one to the end - developing the back and front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions. It's a big old job, but our people are a Credit to us all ✨
We’re looking for a Credit Manager who’ll provide analytics services to credit teams around the world. This is your chance to get your foot in the door early, and leave your mark on this team as one of our first hires in this area 🥇 Your stakeholders and crew aboard this Revolut rocket ship will be the Heads of Credit, the policy team, and the modelling experts to craft the best Credit products in the fintech business 🚀
What you’ll be doing
- Managing portfolios within risk appetite
- Optimising credit strategies on an ongoing basis (new originations, existing customers management, arrears management) to maximise portfolio risk adjusted returns
- Supporting the development of credit strategies to launch new products by conducting in-market tests to define the right product market fit and target customer segments
- Forecasting and external data gathering
- Improving the automated credit decisioning capabilities
- Designing, deploying, and analysing champion-challenger strategies across the credit lifecycle
- Building and deploying analytical tools for use by the local credit teams
- Ensuring approval and good rating of first line credit risk function from second line, third line, and regulators
- Selecting and onboarding new data suppliers
What you'll need
- Proven experience in credit risk management of retail credit portfolios (ideally mortgages), including credit origination, credit limit management, risk based pricing, retention strategies, etc.
- Strong experience in making data-driven decisions
- Proven experience working with large datasets using Python (Pandas), SQL, SAS or other data packages
- Good knowledge of Python (Pandas) or a strong drive to learn
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in a quantitative/analytical subject like maths, engineering, physics, or computer science from a top university
- The ability to extract the essence from complex matters and explain it simply
- A solid understanding of credit policy governance framework and ability to work through the 2nd/3rd line of defence in a competent manner
- To strive for excellent results which exceed requirements
- Forward thinking on inter-dependencies to proactively identify and resolve issues
- An understanding of the value of speed to market and ability to balance between elegant problem solving and business need
- An understanding of credit scoring models for retail credit products
- Vilnius: €4,600 - €6,600 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €4,600 - €6,600 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩