Strategy & Operations Manager - Revolut Australia
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
At Revolut, we do Operations differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don’t just keep things ticking over, they’re given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business. Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Operations team, we’d be following the herd, not leading the pack – and that’s a place we never want to be.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and optimising processes to prepare Revolut Australia for hyper growth
- Executing and scaling Australia operations and work with the local Operations Team and London HQ on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of Revolut products
- Strategy: Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: Proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Operational efficiency improvement: Streamline the SOP and continuously improve it to achieve maximum efficiency
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What you'll need
- You have graduated with a relevant degree and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a solid track record of achievement
- You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩
Benefits offered by@Revolut
Find other similar jobs