People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
At Revolut, we do Ops differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don’t just keep things ticking over, they’re given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business 🧠 Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Ops team, we’d be following the herd, not leading the pack – and that’s a place we never want to be 🐑
If you’re a superstar Ops Manager, keep reading.
If being asked to solve the toughest problems our global super app has to offer excites you rather than scares you, keep reading 🤩
If you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty of every area in a business with more than 30+ million customers, keep reading.
If you want to gain unparalleled experience with a next-level product at a fast growing company, for goodness’ sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply! 🚀
What you’ll be doing
- Building and optimising scalable processes to continue Revolut's hyper growth
- Leading and executing core infrastructure projects end to end
- Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Launching credit products in new territories
- Working on projects to improve monetisation and retention of existing credit products
- Searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Getting into the detail at an operational level, supporting our credit teams to deliver
What you'll need
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top university
- 4+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on coding experience with SQL, Python, or R and to enjoy working with data
- A solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end to end
- The ability to break complex problems into smaller ones
- A natural curiosity and will to make an impact
- An interest in the financial industry
- Vilnius: €5,200 - €5,800 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €5,200 - €5,800 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
🏠 vs.🏢 Flexible working - depending on your location and the specific terms of your employment contract, you may be employed as a home-based worker (if Revolut doesn’t have office in your location) or an office-based/hybrid worker (if Revolut has an office in your location), who works from your home and in the office through desk booking. Therefore, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you would like to work: either from home and/or the office. Have a better work-life balance while saving time on your commute. Our Flex policy applies only to certain positions as we offer support for our customers 24/7 thus some roles require shift work.
Remote onboarding at Revolut
Home, office, or a nice spot somewhere abroad? What’s your favourite place to work from? At Revolut all those options are available! We work from wherever we want 🤩
Benefits offered by@Revolut
Find other similar jobs