HR M&A Director
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The HR M&A Director will lead deal evaluation and due diligence in partnership with Corporate Development, People Team, Legal and Deal Sponsor teams. This includes resource management, risk assessment, and the development of comprehensive project plans. You will be responsible for monitoring project progress, ensuring effective communication across all stakeholders, and leading cross-functional HR project teams through deal close. They will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including executive leadership, and the M&A Integration HRBP to ensure high levels of employee engagement, and inspire employees do their best work, live their best lives, and fulfill our purpose together.
What you get to do in this role:
- Global lead for the HR team on all M&A activity, including deal negotiations, due diligence, and project management across all HR workstream activities for M&As
- Identify HR teams members to participate on the project team, flag areas of risks early and develop a comprehensive project plan. Communicate the roles and responsibilities of each member within the HR team to ensure role clarity.
- Monitor and track project progress against project deliverables; communicate project status, including roadblocks, milestones and successes with all project stakeholders
- Maintain regular, timely and accurate reporting to key stakeholders on assigned projects
- Be the point of contact for project communications across cross-functional HR M&A project team as well as the broader M&A team
- Partner with HR functions, including M&A Integration HR Business Partners, Compensation, benefits, HR shared service center, HR systems, and others to ensure that all HR M&A activities are delivered against project timeline
- Complete post-program reviews, provide feedback and required needs for future projects
- Create and enhance scalable diligence and integration playbooks and best practices, leveraging automation and repeatable innovation when possible
- Oversee the project plan and execution of cross-functional M&A employee experience and change management workstreams including but not limited to organization design, job leveling, employee relations, compensation review cycles, performance development and engagement surveys
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS Degree plus 10+ years of HR and M&A experience, preferably in a large multi-national company in the high technology sector.
- Ability to work within varying time zones, nights, weekends and off hours.
- The ideal candidate will have a wide and varied skill set: an engaging personality, a thoughtful listener, an influential leader, an enthusiastic trainer, and a compelling communicator.
- Strong, independent project and program management skills; experience managing HR M&A deal and integration-related projects
- Expertise in one of more of the following areas: org design, leveling, benefits, compensation & incentive structures, and immigration.
- Passion for highly cross-functional processes and working across teams to unblock bottlenecks
- Outstanding business and global acumen with the ability to partner both cross-functionally and internationally
- Ability to drive business outcomes autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to effectively balance multiple high priority initiatives at once
- Outstanding negotiation, analytical, problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
- Willingness to travel to support due diligence
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.