Senior Product Manager, SchoolCity
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide!
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
As the Senior Product Manager, SchoolCity, you will be the product leader for one of the leading K-12 standards-based assessment platforms in the industry. You will work closely with some of the biggest and most transformative districts across the country and will be responsible for growing the product in a key market. You will balance both custom development work and a strategic roadmap, working closely with the Lead Product Owner and their team.
In this role, you will:
- Evangelize and communicate a vision and the roadmap for the product to both internal and external collaborators
- Own and create the product roadmap with primary focus on:
- supporting strategic accounts and
- growing the product in the Texas market
- Manage and work with the SchoolCity Lead Product Owner and their team to execute the roadmap
- Lead all aspects of the custom development process for strategic customers, working closely with the Lead Product Owner, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager, Content Product to provide a well-integrated technology + content solution
- Form relationships across other Product teams at Renaissance to build integrated product experiences
For this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or 10+ years work experience in a Product function
- 5+ years experience in ed tech
- 3+ years management experience
- Deep knowledge of Texas education policies and players
- Strong and inspiring communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Located in Texas
- Solid understanding of assessment
- Hands on experience with SchoolCity or a similar product
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary: $109,500 to $150,550 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- World Class Health Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, underrepresented individuals, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need for the future!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/