Senior Principal Outbound Product Manager, Strategic Portfolio Management
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Senior Principal Outbound Product Manager, Strategic Portfolio Management will leverage their deep understanding of SPM to play a critical role in leading our GTM efforts for sales, solution consulting, customers, and partners, informing the pricing and packaging of new products, and driving adoption of our product portfolio.
At ServiceNow, Outbound Product Managers collaborate closely with multiple cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, sales, solution consulting, pricing strategy and operations, customer outcomes, product success, training and certification etc.)
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive GTM, sales, solution consulting, and partner enablement for Strategic Portfolio Management products, working closely with Inbound Product Management, Product Marketing, Pricing Strategy, Product Success, Customer Outcomes, and Technical Alliances teams.
- Lead pricing and packaging efforts in close coordination with other BU stakeholders and corporate pricing to optimize market adoption of new products.
- Define and execute new product launch strategy working with relevant product, marketing and GTM stakeholders and leadership.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer use cases and success outcomes and influence product roadmap.
- Develop best practices assets to drive adoption by customers and partners
- Become a trusted resource to promote the ServiceNow vision with industry influencers, strategic partners, and analyst firms.
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish our goals.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following experience, skills, and values:
- A minimum 5 years in a customer-facing role in Strategic Portfolio Management (e.g. Product Management, Product Marketing, Solution Consulting, Product Delivery, or similar role).
- Knowledge / experience in the Strategic Portfolio Management domain is a “must have”. Knowledge and experience in the Enterprise Architecture domain is “highly desirable”.
- Extreme sense of ownership – own the problem, the process, and the outcome. Some things may need “driving by influence”, others may need executing yourself in a hands-on manner, and yet others will need delegation.
- Strong bias towards action, and a sense of urgency to “win” in the market
- Excellent people and presentation skills to engage with all levels of customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (last but not least).
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $173,800 - $304,200, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.