Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Who are we?
At ProGlove, the human is at the center of everything we do. We believe in creating products with purpose, and our diverse team of engineers, scientists, logistic experts, techies, entrepreneurs and more are dedicated to boosting productivity and putting humans at the center of it all.
Our team of over 350 members is a true reflection of the diverse world we live in. Coming from various backgrounds and locations, we embrace our differences and turn them into strengths. We're united by a passion for growth and a drive to make a positive impact in the world.
Become part of a world-class team and help us bring the world closer together - one scan at a time
We are seeking a highly motivated Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our team at ProGlove, a leading provider of wearable technology solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing performance-driven digital marketing campaigns.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will work on maximizing our online visibility through SEO initiatives and you will report directly to our Marketing Operations Team LEad. We’re dedicated to find someone who is passionate about creating Social Media content and interested in generating leads and revenue growth through various online channels.
Your day-to-day will also consist of mainly these topics:
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital advertising strategies across platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, and other relevant channels.
- Analyze campaign performance data and generate regular reports to provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Use data-driven insights to allocate budgets effectively and optimize campaign strategies.
- Manage and allocate advertising budgets efficiently to meet and exceed key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with the UX/UI team to improve website and landing page performance for increased conversion rates.
- Perform keyword research and analysis to identify content opportunities and optimize existing content.
- Implement on-page SEO best practices, including meta tags, header tags, and schema markup.
- Monitor and report on SEO performance, making data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with the development team to address technical SEO issues, such as site speed, mobile optimization, and crawlability.
- Manage and maintain our social media profiles.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns to increase brand awareness, engagement, and followers.
- Support with event promotion and employer branding content.
- Create and curate engaging and shareable content that aligns with our brand voice and goals for Gaggle Amp.
- Monitor social media metrics and KPIs and adjust strategies accordingly.
At ProGlove, we believe in nurturing an environment where growth, innovation, and passion thrive. Technical expertise is important, but it's the perfect blend of soft and hard skills that makes a candidate truly stand out. Our qualifications serve as guidelines, but we're always on the lookout for individuals who bring a unique perspective and drive to make a difference.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you come with the following skills and competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B social media, esp. LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google paid ads
- Knowledge of demand generation marketing and communication principals, practices, and techniques
- Driven by optimization of conversion rates and cost per click and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English, very strong writer and editor
- Strong collaboration and project management skills – logical and structured thinking processes with regards to process optimization and adaptation
- Ability to prioritize resources and run multiple projects simultaneously. Flexible and can adapt to fast paced, agile team
- Experience in SEM-Rush, Copywriting or HubSpot is a plus
At ProGlove, we believe that the future of work is wearable. Our mission is to empower workers to work smarter, faster, and safer with our innovative technology solutions. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes e.g.:
- Hybrid Work and Flexible Schedules: We believe in the future of remote work and offer a hybrid approach with an office available 24/7 in Airport City
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and competitive salary with 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holiday
- Your Path for Growth: With a clear career framework and our "School of Growth" development academy, we provide opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Dedicated time to Grow: every ProGlovian has budgeted time for learning within our working hours.
- Transformative Leadership: All our people leaders undergo comprehensive multi-month training and coaching programs to ensure exceptional guidance and support.
- Employee Referral Rewards: You can earn €2000 (before tax) by referring friends to join our team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Choose the devices that work best for you from our range of supported IT products.
- Health Program: Our global ProHealth Program prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of all our team members - you will have private health insurance, and fitness membership.
You made it all the way here, which means only one thing – you are 100% ready to take the first step to become part of ProGlove.
We value independence, open communication, and ambition. Our goal is to create innovative and simple solutions for both our team and customers. We encourage creativity and the challenging of existing norms.
ProGlove has been dedicated to improving the workforce for over 8 years and we're eager for you to become a part of our story. Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
The job location is Belgrade, Serbia