Operations Manager - Partner Solutions CoE
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
You will lead key strategic initiatives and own communications to make the Partner Solutions CoE more impactful. You will also play a major role in helping the Solutions CoE maintain a pulse on everything going on in the company and the Partner organization, surfacing critical information in a timely manner.
Core strategic priorities include:
- Help ideate, craft and communicate the north star and narrative to the broader organization.
- Identify and lead scalable, repeatable programs to support partner acceleration and growth. This includes professional services training and enablement programs to support field sales, and opportunities to drive synergies across global partner GTM operations.
- Drive operational rhythm including pipeline, forecasting, Executive Briefing templates, reporting, cultivating and executing weekly leadership / staff meetings, quarterly all hands, off-sites, and regular cadences with peers and executive leadership.
- Define structured and predictable ways for the CoE to engage with different sales leaders across the company to build a collaborative working relationship.
Other key responsibilities:
- Drive the strategic agenda and serve as primary point of contact for the VP and the extended team leaders.
- Partner with GTM leadership to create and deliver a high-impact presentations for ServiceNow C-suite and ELT.
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with key business partners across the sales, customer success, corporate strategy and product organizations
- Ensure that the Global Partners GTM team strategy and charter is refined, operationalized, measured and communicated
- Influence decision making within executive audiences; establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of the organization
- Support the customer agenda including identification of engagement and sponsorship opportunities.
- Support meeting preparation and follow-up.
- Help establish a culture of cross-functional cooperation and alignment.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience in go-to-market function for a Software/SaaS technology company; prior experience as a business manager or operational leadership role preferred.
- Utterly organized and detail-oriented; a love for creating order out of chaos.
- Strong people development and leadership skills; able to influence and manage multiple extended or virtual teams.
- Ability to learn quickly on a fast-paced team including highly technical areas.
- Ability to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously, professionally, and empathetically.
- Collaborative team player who also knows how to ‘get things done’.
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments.
- High energy, strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence at the highest levels.
- Strong program management skills.
- Past experience and relationships with major SI’s, ISV’s, Managed Service Providers,
- Value Added Resellers and experience with leading software, Cloud & SaaS organizations required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA degree is a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.