Global Account Manager
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
The Global Account Manager (GAM) manages key accounts as an overall account lead responsible for the complete insightsoftware portfolio, with particular focus on Solutions & Services. Drives strong business performance and manages a pre-defined set of accounts spanning multiple account teams, business units and countries. Builds and sustains executive-level relationships, manages account-level profitability and drives growth in insightsoftware, Solution & Services. Effectively manages and orchestrates the activities of matrix resources required to deliver superior client loyalty.
- Serves as the overall insightsoftware lead for assigned account(s) focusing on all solutions and breakthrough deals of strategic importance.
- Provides a single face to customers to all Industrial solutions portfolio while representing all aspects of services, products, and solutions.
- Builds and sustains strong relationships with C-level and other key Business and operation executives worldwide.
- Actively engages Executive Sponsor and other Senior Executives to build strategic relationships which ensure long-term business opportunities for insightsoftware.
- Develops and is accountable for customer key performance indicator (KPI) focusing on longer term customer experience and growth parameters. Drives account team to execute corrective measures where lacking.
- Helps drive the technology footprint in the account, acts as business partner to the senior executives being an “extension” of the customer’s business management team.
- Leads BU activity in support of net new installation & ramp up as well as escalations, and customer communication.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Global Account Representative role.
- Experience effectively managing and orchestrating the activities of matrixed resources required to deliver superior client loyalty.
- Strong experience of successful achievement of targets in a Software Sales role.
- Proven Hunter mentality that looks for creative methods to open up dialogue with accounts.
- Ability to recognize tactical and strategic opportunities at organizations (business acumen).
- Proven to be coachable to new methodologies.
- Adaptable to a constantly changing internal (M&A) and external environment.
- Accustomed to working to a sales methodology (e.g. Miller Heiman; Challenger; SPIN, Medic, Scotsman, etc).
- Working to High Activity Numbers and accustomed to building own pipeline.
- Ability to present and recognize business value to an organization.
- Ability to converse with C-level and VP-level prospects and customers.
- Board-level exectuive communication skills
- The emotional intelligence to work with multiple stakeholders across the organization (including partners) and with ISW stakeholders.
- Time-management skills to ensure enough time is spent across:
- Outbound Prospecting
- Territory Management
- Opportunity Management/ Progression
- Preparation for Calls and Meetings
- Self-evaluation and reporting
- Undergraduate Degree
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)