Sales Development Representative
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Join our team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good, and move forward.
We are actively searching for a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative . As a Sales Development Representative at Dexterra, your pivotal role is instrumental in propelling our business to new heights. Your duties encompass the full spectrum of the sales journey, ranging from identifying potential clients and generating leads to skillful negotiation and ultimately sealing successful deals.
Your work will include:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements to effectively position our products and services.
- Follow up on all quotations sent within a specified time frame.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in our offerings
- Maintain and expand the prospect database within the assigned territory
- Collaborate with channel partners to build pipeline and successfully close deals
- Stay adaptable to changes in customer behavior and market dynamics, consistently innovating sales strategies to stay ahead in a competitive landscape.
- Be perpetually engaged in the development and enhancement of the selling process by identifying opportunities, understanding buyer motivation, identifying competitive strengths/weaknesses, dealing with buyer objections.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Remote work, because we care about work life balance!
- A place where people matter, not only at work but in the community
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
- Job security as we are in growth mode
- Very competitive compensation package
- Benefits coverage starts on your first day
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in B2B sales.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM software
- Proven experience in sales with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.