JR. iOS Developer
Lynx Solutions is an IT service provider focused on delivering professional solutions for custom made business applications. We are actively present on the software development market since 2003, currently employing more than 80+ professionals. Customers range from Australia and New Zealand to Western Europe and Japan.
At Lynx Solutions we are aiming to find a solution for every customer’s need by providing high-quality services. We believe that from great partnership innovative products are born.
- Designing and building mobile applications;
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features;
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications;
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks;
- Fixing application bugs before final release;
- Publishing application on App Store;
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application;
- Swift/Objective-C experience;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as (at least most of the following): Core Motion, Core Audio, Core Animation, CloudKit, StackViews, Push Notifications, Local Notifications, Core Location, MapKit, Core Data;
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect our apps to back-end services would be a plus;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
What do we offer:
We believe in equality and fair chances for every teammate. We offer our employees a secure environment in which they can upskill and grow, caring for their well being by offering:
- The opportunity to work in a well-balanced team with highly skilled developers;
- A challenging environment with mature and innovative projects working with the latest technologies;
- The support of a great community;
- Attractive benefits package;
You can join a culture that values skills and talents, where we aim to create great things together, have fun and support each other.
Check out the latest updates on LinkedIn and Facebook for a glimpse into the life of the Lynx community.