Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,200 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Denver, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Francisco.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
Under the general direction of the Director of Inside Sales, the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will work cooperatively with outside sales representatives and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions. Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications as needed.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customers’ profitability profiles.
- Accurately process customer transactions including orders, quotes or returns.
- Obtain information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery to provide accurate information regarding product items.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Contact customers following sales delivery to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint.
- Remain current on consumer preferences, changes in local codes and product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training and IT trade shows, or reading IT trade journals.
- Setup and maintain customer files.
- Register sales opportunities with partners.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
Qualifications & Interests:
- Knowledge of sales with one (1) or more years of related experience in the technology industry.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills for interacting with employees, vendors, and clients.
- Team player who is self-motivated, shows initiative, anticipates and prevents issues by executing advanced problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to quickly learn detailed information about products and services and clearly and effectively articulate Trace’s value to the customer while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively. prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong ability to operate independently.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.