Systems/Network - Administrators/Engineers/Architects | $100K-$160K | Hybrid AND Remote Work Options
Access opportunities with thousands of US-based companies seeking Systems/Network-related jobs via IT Pros, a tech recruitment firm with a decade of experience since 2011.
Work Location: Hybrid + 100% USA-Remote Work Schedule Options
- 100% USA-Remote
- 1-2 Days In-Office
- 2-3 Days In-Office
- 3-4 Days In-Office
- 5 Days In-Office
- New York City, New York
- Los Angeles, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Houston, Texas
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- San Antonio, Texas
- San Diego, California
- Dallas, Texas
- San Jose, California
- Austin, Texas
- Jacksonville, Florida
- San Francisco, California
- Columbus, Ohio
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Seattle, Washington
- Denver, Colorado
- Washington, D.C.
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
- Boulder, Colorado
- Portland, Oregon
- Atlanta, Georgia
Compensation: Based on Years of Experience and Accomplishment
- 3-5 Years = $100,000 - $130,000
- 6-8 Years = $130,000 to $150,000
- 9+ Years = $150,000 to $160,000+
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job descriptions for Systems/Network-related positions will be provided upon a successful match.
Successful Systems/Network-related professionals will meet the following criteria:
- Must be located and authorized to work in the United States without any work restrictions, now or in the future.
- Must have experience with one or more of the following: routers, switches, firewalls, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, other networking protocols, wireless networking standards, security, configuration, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), LANs, WANs, SANs, managing servers and systems, including installation, configuration, and maintenance, Windows, Linux, VMware, Hyper-V, and containerization, data backup and disaster recovery solutions, and/or PowerShell, Bash.
- Must have a solid work track record of delivering results
- Must have excellent communication skills
Your application will be reviewed by a real human. Feedback will be provided. Your patience is appreciated. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you.