Fullstack Software Engineer
Lov.Cash is a mobile financial services platform aimed at consumers and businesses in emerging markets. We are developing innovative, accessible & affordable financial services solutions such as mobile wallets & payment terminals (POS) for sending and receiving digital currency. Lov.Cash provides a digital alternative to cash and improves the security and safety for traders and their shoppers.
Full Stack Java/J2ee Developer with hands-on Angular experience with Spring framework and Web-services.
- Design and develop front-end architecture as well as back-end web applications
- Reviewing architecture and design documents
- Providing feedback on approach and estimates
- Recommend development options
- Creating tech designs and specifications
- Testing and debugging of software.
- Take responsibility of writing and documenting maintainable, adaptable, and scalable, clean code
- Security best practices for micro services
- Conducting code reviews.
- At least 5+ years of years experience in full-stack development (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Solid working experience in Java/J2EE (Java 8) development
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST/JSON and SOAP
- Message Event Queues and Topics.
- Must haveMAVEN / GIT
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience in API modeling and design process
- Working experience in MySQL and Postgres
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Comprehensive and extensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC frameworks, specifically Spring and Spring Boot.
- Detailed knowledge of browser DOM with direct manipulation.
- Hand-on experience with unit testing and working with CI environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
Nice to have:
Lov.Cash Tech Stack Breakdown:
- Java/J2EE (Java 8)
- Spring Boot and Microservices
- Spring framework, REST Services, Spring Data (ORM), JPA, Postman, SOAP
- Message Event Queues and Topics
- HTML & CSS
- Unit Testing -- Junit & Mock Frameworks
- AWS services
Bachelor in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education